AmigaActive (1854/2143)

From:Samuel Byford
Date:29 May 2000 at 10:27:59
Subject:Re: That B......d

Hello

> Am going to take tha t...t Alive and hang it from the
> highest amiga tree i can find a cut its ..... off how dear he claim he
> is the only games company, stpiud kid.
> trying to sell stuff that is doged out crap he has no real amiga games
> there just s...t copies.

Woa. What a way to introduce yourself! :) heh heh

> Just to let you know i have arrived for the first time on the planet
> amiga..and this mailing group hello every one, sorry about the
> beggining, but hay, it has to be said....

So we can assume that there is a Planet Elf company tout there that sells games? :)

Can we have contact details, website, snailmail catalogue address, phone no. etc please so we can all get a look at what you sell.

Thanks.

Biffy

Bifford the Youngest
(Sam Byford)